Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The jungle adventure ... by Daniel, aged 7

The tiger roared a big, loud roar. It woke me up as my pet monkey started to yawn.

From the roar, our driftwood wand shattered like old crumbly bone and mushy dirt flicked out which looked like mud.

As I put on my clothes, a faint green figure appeared in the moonlight. It had lots of eyeballs, green skin and lots of grey hair. As it moved closer and closer, its foot moved into the front door.

I ran to the back gate, picked up a book as a shield. I had to run up the hill and into the jungle. I noticed that writing was above his head saying "Constantine, destroyer of the world." He took out a big sword.

I saw a ghost up in the sky and it dropped a sword. I started a big fight as my monkey came and started biting his leg. While he was doing that, I called 000. A few minutes later, police came and took him to prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to us!