Thursday, November 1, 2012

Are we there yet? ... by Zoe, aged 8

"Are we there yet? I hate walking such a long way to the shops" said Lucy.

"Hey, look at those beautiful galahs with yellow and grey feathers. They look like they are dancing in the sky" said Zoe.

"Aaahhh" yelled Lucy as she fell over the pots of lavender outside the florist. "My hand hurts" she said.

Zoe helped Lucy stand up. She noticed Lucy's hand was getting bigger and bigger, and heavier. First it was the size of a french stick, then it grew to the size of a tree branch and just kept growing!!

Lucy fell to the ground as it was the size of a tree stump.

I called an ambulance but couldn't get help. I shouted for help but there was no one around!!! "Help!, help!..."

I woke up sweating. My mum came into my room and gave me a hug.

"Oh mum, I had a bad dream. I don't think I want to go shopping tomorrow."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to us!