Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The happy ending ... by Caoimhe

Hi, I am Jack as you may know. Oh, you don't know. I feel so offended but we have to move on. I know you are wondering where I live. Well I live in Fairyland. "Penelope!!" I shout. "Get out of my room." Sorry, Penelope is my little sister. She can really get on my nerves. Oh, I really should not say this. You are so lucky you were not born into this family!

If you want to be in this family you might want to check one of your brains if you have any, because one of them might be malfunctioning. So you might want to go with my decision. If not I would be honoured for you to replace me but only if your family is good.

My best friend, and when I say best I mean he lives in my neighbourhood, even in my house and in my room, his name is Monkey Max. I also have two other friends. They are kind of like brothers because they both went away from their parents. One of their parents had to be very strict. That meant no TV and bed time early, before the movie even started. Now the boys have no rules. I think they are making their treehouse right now. I think they called it the 13th wish. I wish I had their life. They can make and do whatever they want. Their names are Terry and Andy.

Since my father passed I have to do stuff on my own, and I mean on my own. No one to play sports with. I am really jealous of the people who have great families who have everything. Mrs. Rumblelow who is my mother is making me do more homework than I'm meant to do.

One day Mrs. rumblelow was sick so the doctor came over to have a check. Later in the week the doctor was coming over a lot and I mean every day. When I say that, I mean a lot. She was really very sick. She was too sick to make dinner so Lily our babysitter was looking after us. I am the best at pranks and I decided to do a food prank on her.

So, Lily was making eggs and bacon on toast when the phone rang and then the worst One Direction song came on. She really loves One Direction and she was singing along with the music when the music stopped (phew!).  Now she has told me not to do anything, just stay there, but no can do. When she went into the room I ran straight into the kitchen and I mixed toothpaste, tomato sauce, my sister Penelope's baby food (mashed banana, mustard, peas and grapes) into tomato soup. I ran straight upstairs to my room when I hear Lily say "dinner's ready!"

I ran straight down and had my delicious eggs and bacon on toast. Then I heard Lily scream really loudly, "JACK!!! What have you done?" I blamed Penelope but Lily still did not believe me. I looked down and I had tomato sauce and toothpaste on my jumper. I am so in trouble!

The phone rang and Lily answered it. "It's your mum Jack," she said. "She just had a baby." I ask "Is it a boy or a girl?" "She didn't say, but you will find out tomorrow morning."

I woke up early. I ran downstairs and I saw ... no way ... my mum and a baby boy. I couldn't believe my eyes. A brother! I asked my mum if I could hold him and she said "yes" so I held him and oh my gosh he smiled at me. This was the best day ever. "Look" I said, "it's snowing. Let's go play. Let's build a snowman." "Yes, let's go." Like I said it really was the best day ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to us!